Thursday, September 08, 2011

I'm fat and I have no furniture

Today, I had big plans.  I was going to have furniture delivered, lay on said delivered furniture, eat cheese while on previously mentioned delivered furniture, drink wine, while enjoying cheese as I lay upon the delivered to my home furniture.  While drinking the wine, sampling the cheese, and laying upon the furniture that I paid to have delivered and placed into my home, I was also planning on watching Big Brother.

Instead, I have this:
Which, I may say is actually better than this:
Plus, if you notice in the photo, I did at least get my wine. I still feel like this though:
Apparently I feel angry, but look like my brother in drag.

6 comments:

simply patti said...

you are so damn funny... especially while I am drinking beer. it might be a girl crush!

Holly Bee said...

Ah, I'm drinking wine. It may be a girl crush!

Linda said...

I love you!

Linda said...

So what happened? They said they'd be there to deliver between 9 & 5 and didn't show and didn't call? Typical. I'd be all over that with customer service. "If U say UR going to B somewhere @ a certain time, U better damn well B there. And if not U better damn well call! I got better things to do than wait all day 4 U NOT to come!" It's my biggest pet peeve!

WV: hectic
Perfect!

Tracyb said...

Omg. I had that chair in brown. And the pillow was smushed the same way by my dog Nona!

Holly Bee said...

Yes, I waited all ruddy day, for nothing!

Tracy! The garbage men wouldn't even take my chair! I had to roll it back to my garage!