Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer, it's been fun

 We've been having adventure this summer!  I'd like to give a shout out to Linderloo aka Fatcatcrochet for reminder that Life without adventure is a waste of oxygen.  I have been using my oxygen wisely lately!

Here Pig 3 is mocking a beloved Pixar character at the Water Tower Place in Chicago.  Yes, we shop lego.

 OOOH!  Mummies attack!
Wow.  Kids who read the Kane Chronicles (Red Pyramid) by Rick Riordan can seriously drop some Egyptian science on their family, and innocent bystanders, and museum staff.


Pig 1 is totally into Dinosaurs.  He's planning on studying at South Dakota School of Mines and Technology.  Really.  He applied.

While Pig 1 was smitten with dino bones, Pig 3 was staring longingly at the city. 

 He's more of an urban adventure guy. 

Pig 2 had a big adventure at the Museum of Science and Industry.
They've got this thing where you can apply to stay 30 days at the museum.  I so want to sleep in the Spirit of America, rappel off the third floor, drop eggs down the stair well, ooh, and liberate the chicks!!  I just have to make a 60 sec video, oh, and apply.


The Pigs are so big now, they stomped down stonehenge.


Look!  I was there too!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I haven't been to the museum since I was probably their age! So glad you hare having some great Adventure. You an Awesome Mom!