Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer RULES

The Pigs had their first day of Church Camp today-aka SUMMER DAY CARE.

We pulled up to get them at 5 and they jumped the fence. Honestly, my non athlectically inclined children, jumped a fence. Apparently there are too many rules.  This ain't a Montessori establishment.  It's not all hippie, peace and love.  This is Church day care.  They have rules. 

Sarcastic Pagan Pig Pile
Also, Pig 1 noted that they yell at the kids to get them to be quiet.  He was all "Really? You yell when you want us to be quiet?  Come, on."  All dead pan, sullen and full of pre teen pig angst.  To fuel the fire, I asked "Did you learn about Jesus today?"

Pig 1 again answered in the sweetest, most sarcastic voice ever..."No, Mother.  We learn about Jeeee-sus on Friday!"

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

As for knitting...I am working up a mess of dishcloths.  I have a friend who is buying a house.  What house doesn't need one million inconsistently sized dishcloths?  I can't think of a one.

1 comment:

momluvs4kidz2000 said...

you remind me of me a lot. And I'm guessing that could possibly really be the voice of evil depending on what I'm saying at any given moment, lol.