Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I knew it!

I wasn't kidding about being More Knit Famous in 2011!  In the Sunday, January 9th edition of the Battle Creek Enquirer the Zombie Prom Date Knitters were mentioned in an interview with the WonderWhyGal.

Here is the link if you are interested in reading about the awesome first hand.

Sadly, I haven't been able to meet up with the Zombie Prom Date Knitters very often this fall/winter knitting season.  I blame school, or work, or an overload of complete zombie annoyance blocking my every step.

But don't fear!  The Pigs and I are still up to insane levels of jackassery and knit goods that "will fit somebody" are still being made.

 

1 comment:

Wonder Why Gal said...

We've all had a hard time meeting up. I was thinking...we haven't did a dinner out in a very long time. Maybe that's what we need...an evening out protecting one of our favorite restaurants from zombies while getting our ZPDK fix.