Sunday, December 05, 2010

Random. O, I missed you...

I used to play drums.  Not in a band.  In my basement.  I wanted to be the next John Bonham, sans the choking to death on my own vomit.

Mac from Superchunk hit on me, and I said "all I want is a t shirt."  Then Jon and Jim bought me drinks.  Apparently, I was on the path to being  a groupie.

I married an Ogre.  I have 3 beautiful, brilliant Pigs.

I will lift a car off you if you should become under a car.

I am a wee bit afraid of the zombie invasion.  1 or 2 at a time is fine.  I mean, really, evil scientist and pharmaceutical companies need to have their fun, but a full on invasion creeps me the hell out.

I'm French on my Mom's side, and werewolf on my Dad's.  Shhh, don't tell the Ogre.

My favorite movies involve zombies, surfing, and the Civil War.

I may be a pirate, or a privateer.  Either way,  watch your purse.

I knit.  It's damn near close to obsessively.

My secret ambition is to be a dj.  NO! MC.  As in Master of Ceremonies.

Rock it out.

1 comment:

Linda P said...

You play drums?! How cool is that?! And I believe you about the car :D I think you'd make a great MC! Miss you.