Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Here's your Happy Holidays!

I hope you don't feel bad that we didn't send you a holiday card last year. We ordered a family photo card.  I still have them in a box upstairs.

[caption id="attachment_4089" align="alignnone" width="150" caption="This is not the card, but it was from Disney"][/caption]

The plan was to send them out a week late.  Then the plan was to send them in July.  Last week, the plan was to send them out with a family update letter.

Here we are at the Winter Solstice.  I'm thinking you aren't getting that card this year either.

So, Happy Holidays from The Ogre, Holly, and the 3 Little Pigs!!

2 comments:

Linda P said...

We don't need no stinking cards! We just need friends like you:) Thank you for being my friend! Merry Christmas!

Wonder Why Gal said...

I haven't sent cards out in two years and life hasn't ended...ok, it's kicked me in the butt but I don't think it's card karma so I'm rolling the dice and not sending them out again.

Love the Pigs of Solstice Pic. That'll do, Donkey, that'll do.

oh yeah...I found my hidden rum stash xoxoxo