Saturday, December 11, 2010

Crochet, of course with Snot!

I have a favorite blanket.   Actually, I believe I have a stolen favorite blanket, but that's not the story.



This is my favorite blanket. It was a graduation present to my mom from her Grandma Chism.

I want to make a similar one out of non-acrylic evil yarn for my Pigs. I swear to honor it by making it in true Snotty colors. Orange, purple and green-they DO look good together!!

After Pig 2 had his tonsils out, he used it as a get well blankie.



I think the meditation may have helped with the healing too.

I used it when I had my tonsils out, had chicken pox, bronchitis and every other childhood trauma. My brother was covered in this blanket after surgeries, and during illness. Feel the healing power of the Ugly Blanket!!!

Here is the one I recently started. 

Don't worry, I think I have the skills to make it all healing and stripey.

2 comments:

Linda P said...

You have the power! It will be an awesome healing blankie! Mine has purple, green orange. They DO go together!

Crocheted Away the First Day « Knit with Snot said...

[...] were all working on  Snotty Ripples Afghans. Bec's-a color [...]