Sunday, November 07, 2010

Wait! I'm still here!

Hi All,

As normal, I've been off having adventures.  Sadly though, a lot of my recent adventures have been tied up with great loads of SUCK.

No, I don't want to talk about it.  I want to be sad, drink white wine, and give lot's of hugs.

So...

Love to all, remember your family.  Make time for the things you love to do.  I said things you love to do not THINGS.  Have that adventure, take that chance, be good to others, and enjoy the ride.

Loads of crazy love,

Holly B. aka knitwithsnot

6 comments:

Kathryn | Alpacamundo said...

I hope things improve for you soon, but in the meantime know some of us will be waiting for you to come back here. Because some of us love to read your blog. :-)

knitwithsnot said...

Thank you so much!

Dad said...

You're wise and loving beyond your years. I'm so proud of you.

Christina said...

Hugs. Waiting out here for your return!

Wonder Why Gal said...

I miss you and your snark. Blogging just isn't the same without you.

knitwithsnot said...

Really, thank you so much to all of you.