Monday, November 15, 2010

Leave the house, I will, er, improve it

The Ogre is in Europe.  I know, right?  He's like on a different continent.  So, what have I done while he was gone?

I tore out a closet.  Really, I took the pole, shelf and random wood bits out.

I even got a Pig in on this action.  Sadly, and really there was much lamenting, the closet was in dire need of repainting after the abuse it got from me and my assistant.

I don't know about you, but when I am in the middle of a home renovation, I like to halt everything and invite everyone I know over.



Ah yes, it was the Zombie Prom Date Knitters invasion!   Hurray!!  It's been so long since I've seen my girls!!



Sandy and the Other Laura were over also, but I believe they were out paroling the perimeter when the camera was out.  It's weird, but we've had a real influx of werewolves lately.  I mean really, you get rid of all the zombies, and the damn werewolves show up.

Here's the repainted closet.  Isn't it beautiful and tidy?

Wow, with all the awesome I've done, I really think the Ogre is going to be surprised when he gets home.



Surprised that one little woman and three Pigs can make such a big mess.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Way to go Snotty the Tool Girl!! You should have put the ZPDK to work while they were there. LOL! The closet does look a lot better. Hugs!