Friday, October 01, 2010

Fiber Arts Friday!

The other day I showed the Hurricane Hat I had made.  Well, I lied.  I've actually turned out 5 hats.



Some of them are prettier than others, but a warm hat makes a warm noggin!

This batch is going to be given to my kind hearted friend, Loongirl.  She's going to take them to the Kalamazoo Deacons Conference to share with people in need.

Kidneys, hearts, lungs, and noggins, you need help with any of those, we'll make a cozy for it.  We of the Zombie Prom Date Knitters are always trying to do a good turn.  Wait, that's the boy scouts.  Ok, us too.

This was a part of Fiber Arts Friday!  Check out what other people are doing over at our Fiber Arts Friday Host's Blog  Wonder Why Alpaca Farm!!  Hey!  Add your blog to the fun!!

6 comments:

knot by gran'ma said...

Awesome. Knitting for those in need! You go girl!

Jessica said...

Awesome that you are able to take time out and knit for those who could use it... They're very pretty too!

Wonder Why Gal said...

You are a charity knitting rock star!

You looked sassy wearing your hat this last weekend too.

jessecreations said...

That's awesome what you gals do for others! I love your hats - I also love knitting hats in general. They're so fun and usually fast! I wish my family members would wear more hats, then I'd knit a lot of them and be done with my holiday knitting in advance. :P

Kathryn | Alpacamundo said...

You (and the Zombie Prom Date Knitters) are awesome!

AllyB said...

Great hats Holly! I wish I could have hung out at the Grange with you all today.