Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Zombie Slaying-Been Busy

With all the rain we've recently had, there has just been an onslaught of zombie attacks.  I've seen so many flannel shirts lately, I was starting to think I'd had a time travel accident and ended up at a Pearl Jam show mid '90's.

Does rain grow zombies?  No, but it does loosen the ground enough for them to get their brain hungry bodies topside.  I do have to say the zombie slaying has been great for my garden.


Unlike some people, (Buffy, I'm talking about you) a zombie slayer has to "pick up the pieces."  There's no magic puff of dusty and bad guy go bye-bye. 

As of late, I've been fertilizing the flowers.  It's the best I can do.

It's cool though, I've got beautiful flowers, and tired out kids.  Maybe this zombie slaying gig isn't too bad after all.

4 comments:

ColorSlut said...

OMG - your posts make me laugh. Zombies .... hee hee hee. I lived in Seattle in the 90's. I was really into my flannel shirts!!!

Linda said...

Oooo! Zombies are such good fertilizer! I usually just leave them where they fall. That explains the mysterious landscape growth spurts.

Anonymous said...

"where have all the zombies gone, gone to flowers every one. When will they ever learn, when will they evvvvvver learn?"

Sirfrogsalot

WonderWhyGal said...

Me thinks the Pigs need to help patrol the farm. Do you think Pig 3 will buy the idea of the more weeds you pull the less bugs and bees will follow you?