Thursday, July 15, 2010

More darn spinning. When can I knit with Snot??

WonderWhyGal is all up in my bidness about this Tour de Fleece spinning.  She's wearing the red polka dot shirt and like half way up a French Countryside mountain.  (That means she's King of the Mountain.) (Serious, I looked it up.)

We even had a bicycle race of our own to show our Tour de France pride.  No, really.

           We are both fighting for lead in our Team of Wonder Tour de FLEECE yellow shirts.

I believe I won because I was not encumbered by training wheels.

But I have been busy.  I mean, I spin everyday, but I have been known to take a break.
Yes, this is what we call "scrapbooking."  It looks like dancing.  Somehow, it's always dancing that gets me in trouble.

Again, I said it was dancing that gets me into trouble.

Later, instead of spinning, I rounded up some sort of time traveling, dragon slaying warrior.


I quickly put him to work.  Yes, it takes a tri corner hat to make authentic homemade ice cream.

After all that, I was able to get some spinning done.  Not enough to be a Team of Wonder Prize winner, but more than enough spinning for me.
Keep up the spinning friends!!  I'll see you at the finish line.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Still waiting for my yellow shirt to arrive and when it does Girrl look out! LOL!

WonderWhyGal said...

Oooh, I never thought of getting a red and white polka dot shirt...I could have my Minnie Mouse Moment...oh, I could where my Minnie Mouse ears and bow then I'd have the best of both worlds.

It's because of you that this is so much fun. Spinning and Friendship do go hand in hand.

Party On!

Linda said...

Look at all that amazing spinning! Wow:)

ColorSlut said...

LOL - I love the biking photos! You are so funny.