Monday, July 19, 2010

It's a New Edition. But no Bobby Brown

Here is the newest edition to Casa de Ogre.


Yes, I know what you're thinking.  "Isn't Ms. Snot saving money to go to some yoga school and here she is buying ANOTHER spinning wheel?"  It's Massage School actually.

You should know me better than that.  I didn't pay for this.  Oh, wait, no, I didn't steal it either.

I traded for it.  A blueberry pie is the going rate for a spinning wheel.  Ok, a homemade blueberry pie is the going rate.

Actually, it was Eric's Grandma's spinning wheel, and Grandpa very kindly let me clean it up and take it home.  It's a beautiful little wheel, and it means a lot to me that it was Grandma's.

Oh, that blueberry pie.  Made by the Ogre.  He's an Ogre, it's like a 1 in a million getting a pie from one.

PLUS, I got a Grange loan to get me started at KCHA!

Also, I went to Binder Park Zoo's Corks for Conservation this weekend with some amazing friends.  WonderWhyGal, KWAK, and Loongirl.  I'll tell about our adventures later.  Because now, I apparently have to go exercise.  It's been brought to my attention that, well, my pants no longer fit.

3 comments:

ColorSlut said...

It is a lovely wheel!

tracyb said...

exercise schmexercise, elastic waist pants are the solution! just kiddin, I'm trying to work out too. Pretty spinning wheel, I doubt I'll ever be able to afford one, unless I can find someone to make one for me!

WonderWhyGal said...

scoop poo! scoop poo! It's the best most rewarding exercise ever.