Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Again? I like this?

In a time honored Snotty summer tradition, it's camping time!!

One of my first memories of camping is staying at Cartier's Campground in Lundington, eating under the picnic table, during a thunderstorm.

 It really didn't get better from there.


Pee in tent (not mine, is that better?), severe thunderstorm

I've blocked out the details, but I'm sure I blogged about it.  Because I blog my adventure (misery) for your entertainment (laughter at my expense.)

I have no idea why I don't have a book deal for this amount of crazy.  I mean really, Eat, Pray, Love, and Julie and Julie, they don't fight zombies, camp in mud, or husbandry alpacas.

Here's the camping in mud from last year.
1 million degrees, severe thunderstorm

I'm not going to show the alpaca photos, you'll have to wait for the book for that action.

As for me, I'm planning on sharing my love of camping and outdoor adventure with Pig 2.  I'm sure I'll have plenty of adventures to share with you Monday.  I always do.  Share and have adventures, that's what I do.

Oooh!  I'm trying something new!  I'm going to try zombie baiting!  I'm packing flannel.









3 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I love flannel...now I know it's my zombie slayer instinct beings attracted so I can spot the enemy...or blend in.

ColorSlut said...

Just don't float away with all the rain :)

Linda said...

You are the coolest Mom! Have fun!