Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Me, dumb? Yes.

In a lame attempt to get healthy, I started taking my daily vitamin.  Yes, yes, it was a first step.  Next I added 2 giant calcium pills, because apparently I'm low on making vitamin companies rich.  Alas, I also restarted the fish oil tabs.  What the hell?  Fish oil tabs! I think I'd just better start exercising.

In the Zombie Prom Date Knitters realm, we've put down the shovels, and started the Haven Hat Hoopla.

In normal Knit with Snot fashion, I decided to knit a shawl instead.  Then I thought I was going to run out of yarn, so I added another color.  That looked like crap.  So, I continued knitting it until my wrists hurt.  You know, trying to see if it would look better.  No, it just looked like a larger pile of crap.

The moral to this story:  Make a damn hat.

1 comment:

ColorSlut said...

Found you tweeting on twitter ... if you need tour de fleece stash ... I have a bitty shope that could help :)
http://www.artfire.com/users/scovel