In a weird twist of fate, I was nominated for a Beautiful Blogger award by both Allison of Dominant Hands, and Andrea of Wonder Why Alpaca Farm! I feel like a triple x beauty. What, that is so not what I feel like.
As part of the Beautiful Blogger Award, I have to share 10 things about myself that you might not know about me.
1. I am a Mom, currently not employed, but would never describe myself as a stay at home mom. It's just not me. Volunteer, Activist, Artist, Zombie Slayer, Adventurer. The Pigs seem to find all of this agreeable.
2. I have 2 rules that I live by... 1. If Aerosmith is on the radio, I will NEVER change the station. I know that I will be punished with crap radio if I do. I do not want to offend the Gods of Rock. Plus, I can sing along. 2. Never drive behind a truck full of trees. 3. Donate, give, help.
3. I went to school to be a Medical Lab Tech. I can tell you all about your blood, urine, poo and semen (if you have any.) Oh, spinal fluid too, but I don't like to do that.
4. Reiki. I got that action going on.
5. I want to go to massage school.
6. I want to be the match. Where are you match?? I want to give you my bone marrow.
7. I think my brother is super cool and I am really proud of him.
8. I have a blue eye and a brown eye. Yes, they both work.
9. The Ogre is my second husband.
10. I'm still friends with my 1st grade best friend. She is a superstar!
Crap. Now I have to nominate other people!
10 other SuperStars
Bobbi thebobbiliciousfiles Clever name, Clever Lady
Spinny Spinsanity Blog more Spinny!
FatCat Hey, She Knits Now too Sure, sure WonderWhyGal got you first
Frisky Dawn Knitamazoo I miss you Frisky! I didn't know you were TM
Mrs. H I like yarn I remember when you were Mrs. Aych
Tracyb yarnaholic I love when you find your camera, and when you lose it
Bec Becknits Oh, Helena!
Trish Trish's World You funny. Watch out for the quiet ones...