Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Do your part...

I really want to tell you about how AWESOME the National Kidney Foundation of SW MI was this Sunday.  Because it was.  Team Little Carter's Ray of Sunshine made their goal, and in turn helped the NKF make it's goal.  So, a big thank you to everyone that helped out. 

Events like these don't happen over night.  It takes a lot of planning, hard work, and organizing behind the scenes. 

Now, onto what's really been on my mind:

Check that hair!

No, really it's not the hair I'm worried about, it always looks like that.  The yarn!  The yarn is on my mind.  I was making the Loop Vest fromKnitScene EASY.  No, there are no photos, because I frogged it.  It was easy, it was looking pretty, it was 3/4 done.  I just wasn't feelin' it.

Now would be the time I normally scour through all my knitting books, get ideas, organize my stash, go through all my knitting needles and finally settle on the perfect pattern. 

Sadly, my books are  in storage.  Not to be touched until we sell our house.  Our house is not even listed yet.

So, hear my plea, help me get my books back.  Check out this lovely 3 bedroom home, with 2.5 baths and a finished basement.

So, buy my house, or  just point me in the direction of a baby blanket pattern.

3 comments:

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

Oh no! You had to put ALL your knitting books away? I'm sad for you - hope your house is listed soon and sells fast!

WonderWhyGal said...

I think you should store them at the farm that way I can feel all knitting important with your vast collection plus you'd find them super easy.

Holly Bee said...

All but like 4 books are in storage!

WWG-if you don't mind me storing my books at your house, I may do a jail break and bring them over.

I bought a new book today just to ease the pain.