Friday, April 23, 2010

I love you. I mean it.

Knit with Snot for You.  I've told the story of the blog's name, showed countless photos of the Snotty Pigs, pimped out the activities of the Zombie Prom Date Knitters, but now I'd like to thank you...

Dear Reader of Knit with Snot for You,

I know I'm snarky, a knitter of poorly executed finished goods, and probably a bad influence on the Youth of America, not to mention the youth that live in this house.  But thank you for reading.  I love your comments, your input, good ideas, and most of all making new friends.  I could say acquaintances, but you feel like friends.

So thank you for being fibery, crafty, and sometimes just plain fun.

Snotty

Now, back to the Snark.

Here is the baby sweater I worked on while camping. 
That river does run wild

The baby who gets this sweater will be blessed with the love of adventure, and have an inexplicable of hate buttons.


This was a part of Fiber Arts Friday, with your host Wonder Why Gal!  Click in, link in, enjoy the awesome.  Make Fiber a part of your day.  I mean you could eat a muffin, but really, this is more fun.

8 comments:

AllyB said...

Love you too Holly! I love your snark and your sweater is very nice. I can relate to the button-hating for sure. Have a great weekend.

WonderWhyGal said...

Thank you for bringing all the snarky awesome to the blogger world. I love the sock yarn sweater and that baby is bound to find adventure while wearing it.

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

Aw, thanks - I love you too! And yes, consider all the bloggers I regularly interact with to be friends - I hope I can meet everyone in "real life" someday!

Linda said...

I can NOT wait to meet you and all the ZPDK's in person. You were the first blog I ever read before I even knew what blogs were! Love you! Mean it!

Allison said...

I love your blog because you make me smile. Love your baby sweater as well!

Tamara said...

You are a great writer of comedy and hilarity. I thoroughly enjoy your blog and your fibery works.

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

I just love anyone who can write so much about snot and who can crack me up so much! Thanks for being you - so true to your adorably snarky self. Don't go changin'!

teresasdesk said...

LOL! Yes, much more fun than eating a muffin! :D

I love the colors of the sweater. I just spun some of my hand dyed that is a very similar color. I was thinking of making socks and a matching hat, but a baby sweater might be a better idea.

Teresa
http://teresasdesk.wordpress.com