Monday, March 22, 2010

Thanks for reminding me!

I have two dogs. 









                                                   Copper has his own chair and blankie!


I love them.  Sometimes I will pet the big dog, other times I will pet the little dog. 

Something happened this morning that reminded me that I forgot to about something yesterday.  I forgot to snuggle little dog extra.  How do I know?  He pissed on my knitting bag, again.

So, today, if you need me, I'm out walking the dog, the little dog.

3 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

Ohhhh, that Copper is a sassy one, isn't he?

Linda said...

Lesson? NEVER leave your knitting on the floor:)
Experience? Why yes, I do have some. EVERY time I leave my bag on the floor, my dog steales a skein of yarn, carries it under the bed and destroys:)

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

I have concerns this would happen to me if we got a second dog. So we remain a one dog family, and the knitting bag has been safe (so far).