Friday, March 19, 2010

Knit Undies? YES!!

I'm usually up to no good, but this time, well, again, it's just no good.

Due to some strange alignment of the stars, the Zombie Prom Date Knitters are doing a knit a long.  Oh, that's not the odd part, we love a good KAL, charity challenge or bottle of rum.  No, it's the pattern...




What are we all going to do with these? 

Actually, I'm kind of thinking they would look cool all strung together.  You know, like a  panty prayer flag.


This was a part of Fiber Arts Friday!  For more interesting tales of knitting, spinning, quilting, x stitch and other sorts of fibery fun check out our host Wonder Why Gal.  Better yet, go there and link in your own Fiber Arts Friday Post!

Look, my puppy is big now!

5 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I love the black and red you chose. I can't wait to see your finished boxers.

I am so glad you came up with a great KAL for the group.

Thanks for sharing the fun in Fiber Arts Friday.

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

My husband doesn't even wear the socks I knit for him!

Your puppy IS big now - wow, that was fast -

Lindsay said...

Ooo they'd be great for pajama shorts!

Kathryn Ray said...

You're puppy is super cute and OMG the underware is histerical!

Holly Bee said...

Ah, the undies are coming along quite nicely.

As for the dog, he is a beast.