Monday, February 08, 2010

A Zombie Free Craft Day

There is a 5 mile zombie free zone radiating around a spot in South West Michigan. Even with their limited capacity, zombies know to steer clear of a bunch of Zombie Prom Date Knitters. So where is this safe haven...
Home Grange #129 in Ceresco (just south of Battle Creek.) Just look at these Slayers working on their techniques. .


Yes, she is holding an implement of death



"No, really, I think I had zombie slay of the week."

They look sweet, but they are deadly warriors

Abi, one of our Junior Slayers, just finished a skirt for her American Girl.
Get that girl a shovel!


Many of us spin to help stay strong during the Winter Months

Oh, my two lovely hats. Whoever could have done something so pretty?

The I have Confidence Hat, and I'm growing out my hair Hat
Both London Beanies
Our very own Wonder Why Gal finished the pink one in record time, did not cry and enjoyed the experience enough to cast on another.

I worked on my jump-kick-spin moves and also wound up my Briar Rose Fiber, Wistful, in preparation of the Ravelympics/Olympics.

Yes, it's beautiful yarn and it's going to be a gorgeous Clapotis. Oh, sure, I'm going to want to keep it, but it's for charity and I would want something pretty if I was sick. Remember that. If I ever get sick, I want a really pretty Kozy.

If you weren't able to make it, or were too shy to come, please try to make it next month. It really was a nice break from work, family, and troubles. Plus, it's a Grange Hall, there will be food.


















4 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I am so glad that Home Grange 129 is giving us crafters a great place to gather and be awesome.

Thank you again for getting me going on my London Beanie.

Linda said...

I can't wait to hang with y'all!

simply patti said...

youz be lookin all crafty n shit...

Holly Bee said...

It was pure gangsta craftin.