Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Very Tech Savvy

Computer savvy I am not.

Instead of hooking the new computer into our wireless network-I killed our entire internet set up.

This is very similar to the Pigs giving each other "self inflicted" haircuts. I tell them "only trained professionals are allowed to cut your hair. Are you a trained professional?"

Now my own words are biting me in the ass. I am not allowed to touch computer-y stuff again, because I am not a trained professional.

Where can I become a hair cutting, computer genius, knitting wiz, assassin. I think that's what was going on with the whole Bauhaus thing.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Girrrrlll! I never touch that stuff! I have a magnetic personality. And you do know what magnets do to computers right? Well lets just say it's not good. Not good at all.

Holly Bee said...

Last night, all I wanted to do was say "YO" to my peeps, and I couldn't. I was soo sad!