Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Time to get OUT!

Zombie sightings are way down this year. Well, except for the one in my back field. There always seems to be one zombie with a such an overwhelming hunger for brains that it ventures out into the cold and gets frozen mid "arrrggg."

Due to lack of zombie slaying, many of my beloved Zombie Slayers are feeling, well, a bit down. I've suggested sky diving multiple times, still no takers. I'm beginning to think this may be a side effect of the CLAP! Oh, no!! What have I done?

Anyway, it's time to get out of the house...

Zombie Prom Date Knitters-Beat the Winter Doldrums

Bennucci's
6pm
3717 East Cork Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49001

Let's try to not get kicked out Ladies. I'm running out of places to eat in this town.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Ski diving? Name the time & place I'm in! Been there, done that, would do it again in a heart beat!!!

Elizabeth said...

Cameron the Condiment Eater wants to go sky diving. I'd probably do it if I found myself with the opportunity, but I'm not going to seek it out yet.

Holly Bee said...

Well, it looks as if some of us will be sky diving this summer...