Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Me? In Trouble? Again.

Sadly, the super awesome shirts for Team Zombie Slayers have some issues that make them unable for zazzle to print them. Something about copyright, corporate, stuff and stuff.

I'm sure it has more to do with the use of the word "Olympic" rather than the green O being in the shape of a severed head.

So my lovely design team, Crystal, is currently working on a new updated, copyright infringement free version of the shirt.

Here is how I really feel about this whole thing-edited for sensitive types:

Frankenmuth the man. I was going to give the damn proceeds to sassy charity. Now I’m Going to knit olympic rings into a bikini and bring this to Larry Flynt!

To the orders that got through

Viva le revolucion!

To make Olympic Rings on my bikini I will be going to the lovely

microREVOLT

MISSION
microRevolt projects investigate the dawn of sweatshops in early industrial capitalism to inform the current crisis of global expansion and the feminization of labor.

microRevolt since 2003.

There they have knitpro-in their own words-

KNITPRO
knitPro is a free web application that translates digital images into knit, crochet, needlepoint and cross-stitch patterns. Simply upload jpeg, gif or png images and knitPro will generate a graph sizable for any fiber project. knitPro digitally mimics the tradition of pre-industrial craft circles who freely shared patterns and passed them down from generation to generation.


I think I'm going to also need to go to Weight Watchers if I'm planning on wearing my Olympic bikini in protest.



2 comments:

Linda said...

This really sucks! The design was freaking brilliant! Absolutely perfect for our group. Then the Man had to come in and squash our dreams. Damn Zombie! Off with his head!

Carina said...

I'm really bummed. I loved that design.