Friday, January 22, 2010

It's New!

I seem to have acquired a new nick name. Which is probably good, because I don't think that zombies, even in their lessened mental state, are afraid of someone called "Snotty."



But if you were to hear someone yell out "Death Star Blossom, cover me!" I'm pretty sure you'd be shaking in your tattered flannel.

So watch it zombies of the world. I'm here, and I'm gunning for you.

This is also to let you know that the NEW and improved Ravelympics Team Zombie Slayers shirts are now available at zazzle.com Please order one, or 10 before we get shut down again.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I LOVE it! 'Death Star' is so menecing and 'Blossom' is sweet...even when it uses skulls of O's! It pretty much does cover 'you'!

Holly Bee said...

Heeeeheeeheeeee! I love it too. Big thanks to KWAK for that one. Oh, and my crazy eyes.