Monday, November 27, 2006

It's about knitting time!

Today! Today I got my stupid Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts in the mail. Yes, today. I paid for the stupid thing in August on line, bought it when it was available on newstands in, what, October, and now finally got the one I originally paid for.

It's like I am personally keeping Interweave in business. I will forgive them for how crap the holiday issue was, and making me pay for the dumb thing twice, because they are normally so good. But good golly, work on your freaking subscription and prepaid special addition mailings people.

I really shouldn't say the whole Holiday Gifts issue was complete crap. The patterns were mostly retreads (weak!) but the last bit was really good. See, read it. Just don't buy the magazine twice. Or in the case of the patterns, uh, multiple times.

No comments: